Northland realizes the importance of convenience for our members. Home Banking including Bill Pay and E-Statements is a free service designed to give you the independence to conduct your financial transactions from the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere that you have secure access to a computer.
This secure 24/7 online banking service offers you these GREAT services!
- Bill Pay
- eStatements and eAlerts
- Online check reordering
- Loan applications
- Stop Payment option
- View incoming electronic deposits and holds
- VISA card access
- Mortgage information
- Share history, transfers, and loan payments
- Loan payoff amounts
- Year-to-date interest earned and paid information
- Quicken downloads
- Check Images [print for FREE online]
- And Much More!
Not a Home Banking user?
Call to sign up today! 800-336-2328
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
At Northland, we take our obligation to protect your financial information seriously. In order to meet FFIEC guidelines for verifying your identity, we have added an additional layer of security to our Home Banking and Bill Pay services. This security feature will combat identity theft by monitoring your account access for any uncharacteristic or unusual activity. When you sign into Home Banking for the first time, you will be prompted to select a security picture from a variety of images like the one displayed above. This picture will appear each time you log in to Home Banking. If by chance the image has changed, contact us. 800-336-2328
How it works:
- You select three "secret" questions that only you should know the answers to
- You select your security picture
- If any unusual or uncharacteristic behavior is detected you may be asked your "secret" questions in order to verify that it is really you
- If no unusual or uncharacteristic behavior is detected you will not be asked for any additional information
With MFA, your online banking experience is safer than ever before!
Online Bill Pay offers you the convenience of paying your bills when and how you want. With Online Bill Pay, you have the freedom to pay your bills any time of the day or night. You can make single payments or set up recurring payments with the ability to edit or delete scheduled payments. Once you see how easy it is, you'll never want to send payments in the mail again!
Bill Pay will help you manage your finances.
- Pay virtually anyone, any time from anywhere
- Pay all your bills from one screen
- You choose the date you want your payments delivered
- Schedule recurring payments so that you don't have to worry about them. You control when you want them to stop.
- New! You asked and we listened! We've expanded access to payment history for a full 18 months! To view previous payments, select Payment Activity.
Our 100% Payment Guarantee: If a properly scheduled payment is not received and posted on time by the payee, we will cover any late fees or assessed finance charges. Your account will be noted appropriately to ensure that your credit rating is not negatively impacted. View an online demonstration, see Frequently Asked Questions or call us at 800-647-8584.
Use this safe and secure way to receive your monthly statements conveniently and on time. No more waiting for the mail or worrying about losing your sensitive financial information. View and balance your accounts in the privacy of your own home, at a time of your choosing. E-Statements is the perfect complimentary service to Home Banking. To sign up, simply click the "e-statement" drop down tab after you have signed up and logged into Home Banking!
In conjunction with our Home Banking product Northland offers C.O.R.A., which stands for Courteous, Optional, Reliable, and Available 24 hours.
With this convenient telephone service you can use C.O.R.A. to do the following:
- Check current available balances
- Verify Automatic & Payroll deposits
- Review transactions and paid dividends
- Transfer within the same account
- Advance from a Line of Credit
- Make loan payments
- Review History
- Report a lost/stolen Credit Card
- Report a lost/stolen ATM/Debit Card
Call C.O.R.A. at 1-800-336-2328, Option 1
Northland recommends that members change their password every 30 days.
Passwords should include a combination of numbers, letters and symbols.
Northland’s routing number (2724-8602-5)