Home Banking and C.O.R.A
Home Banking including Bill Pay and E-Statements is a free service designed to offer you the convenience of performing your banking from the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere that you have secure access to a computer.
This secure 24/7 online banking service offers you these GREAT services!
- Bill Pay
- eStatements and eAlerts
- Online check reordering
- Loan applications
- Stop Payment option
- View incoming electronic deposits and holds
- VISA card access
- Mortgage information
- Share history, transfers, and loan payments
- Year-to-date interest earned and paid information
- Quicken downloads
- Check Images and much more!
Not a Home Banking user? Call to sign up today! 989-739-1401
Use this safe and secure way to receive your monthly statements conveniently and on time. No more waiting for the mail or worrying about losing your sensitive financial information. View and balance your accounts in the privacy of your own home, at a time of your choosing. E-Statements is the perfect complimentary service to Home Banking. To sign up, simply click the "e-statement" drop down tab after you have signed up and logged into Home Banking!
In conjunction with our Home Banking product Northland offers C.O.R.A., which stands for Courteous, Optional, Reliable, and Available 24 hours. With this convenient telephone service you can use C.O.R.A. to do the following:
- Check current available balances
- Verify Automatic & Payroll deposits
- Review transactions and paid dividends
- Transfer within the same account
- Advance from a Line of Credit
- Make loan payments
- Review History
- Report a lost/stolen Credit Card
- Report a lost/stolen ATM/Debit Card
Call C.O.R.A. at 989-739-1401, Option 1
Northland recommends that members change their password every 30 days. Passwords should include a combination of numbers, letters and symbols.