Northland offers the best checking account in northeastern Michigan!
- Free Debit Card with Card Security Controls
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Free Electronic Statements
- Overdraft Protection – available as a transfer from your linked Savings account
- No per check charge
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance required
- Direct Deposit available
- Federally insured by NCUA
For first-time check orders, please contact your branch or contact center representative. After your initial order, you'll be able to place future orders through Home Banking if you wish.
About Debit Cards and Daily Transaction Limits
Northland's debit card offers the convenience of accessing your accounts to make quick and easy purchases up to $3,000.00 per day without the hassle of writing a check. Debit card transactions, up to 15 per day, are accepted anywhere you see the MasterCard logo and the funds are automatically deducted from your checking account. ATM access is available 24 hours, 7 days a week from machines worldwide. There is never a surcharge when used at Northland’s ATMs or other credit union machines that carry the CO-OP Network logo. Find Northland ATMs. Find other ATMs in the CO-OP Network.
C.O.R.A. Automated Phone Banking
Courteous, Optional, Reliable, and Available 24 hours, with this convenient automated phone service you can:
- Check current available balances
- Verify automatic & payroll deposits
- Review transactions
- Transfer funds
- Advance a line of credit
- Make loan payments
- Review history
- Report a lost/stolen credit card or debit card
Use this convenient service to compliment home banking when access to a secure internet connection is not available, or on its own to access your account by phone 24/7.
|Amount||Dividend Rate||APY*||Paid & Compounded|
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
Go to main navigation