Home > About Us > Northland Area Federal Credit Union FAQs
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- Do you offer notary services?
- How can I get a copy of my credit report?
- How do I become a member?
- How do I change my contact phone number or address?
- How do I connect Quicken / Quickbooks to my Northland account?
- I can't login to ScoreCard Rewards.
- I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
- Is my money insured at Northland?
- What are ScoreCard Rewards?
- What are the hours at the credit union?
- What is the email address for the credit union?
- What is the fax number for the credit union?
- What is the routing number of the credit union?
- What should I do if I think Iíve been a victim of identity theft?
- Why do I have to change my password?
Recently Added Questions
Most Popular Questions
- About Northland Area FCU
- Account Questions
- ATM Questions
- Checking Questions
- Debit Card Questions
- Financial Literacy Questions
- General Product and Service Questions
- Home Banking Questions
- Loan and Credit Questions
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Roth IRA Questions
- ScoreCard Rewards
- Security Questions
- Share Certificates Questions