This website requires Javascript to be enabled to function properly.
Home > About Us > Northland Area Federal Credit Union FAQs

Can I get overdraft protection?

If we have approved an overdraft protection plan for an account, we will honor withdrawals drawn on insufficient funds by transferring funds from another share/savings account or a loan account, as directed by the member when the service was originally established.


This answer has been viewed 1723 times.

Related Questions