This website requires Javascript to be enabled to function properly.
Home > About Us > Northland Area Federal Credit Union FAQs

Can I use my debit card outside the United States?

Northland debit cards may be used outside the United States. We recommend that you notify us prior to your trip so we can put a travel notice on the card to prevent it from being blocked for suspected fraudulent activity.  Some countries may be blocked from debit card usage. For additional information, please call 989-739-1401, Mon-Thu 8-5, Fri 8-6.

This answer has been viewed 1773 times.

Related Questions