How do I become a member?
You are eligible to join Northland if you belong to our Field of Membership (see below). Our switch kit makes the transition easy! Stop by any of our convenient branch locations to open an account with a deposit as low as $5.00.
Field of Membership:
Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities located in Alcona, Alpena, Arenac, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Ogemaw, Oscoda, Otsego or Roscommon Counties in Michigan; and also included are spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of this credit union, members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons.
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- What is the email address for the credit union?
- Where can I find a Shared Branch location?
- How do I change my address on my account?
- How can I apply for a loan?