How do I change my address on my account?
You'll need to submit a signed request to any branch location or by mail. Due to the sensitive nature of your account information, address changes will not be accepted via email.
Mailed requests may be sent to: NAFCU PO Box 519 Oscoda, MI 48750
Please include a daytime phone number for verification purposes.
- How do I become a member?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- What is the email address for the credit union?
- Where can I find a Shared Branch location?
- Can I get overdraft protection?