Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
You do not have to be a member to apply for a loan, but upon approval you will need to qualify for membership. Our Switch Kit makes switching your accounts a breeze!
Who qualifies for membership?
Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities located in Alcona, Alpena, Arenac, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Ogemaw, Oscoda, Otsego or Roscommon Counties in Michigan; and also included are spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of this credit union, members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons.
Still have membership questions? Please stop by any branch location or call 989-739-1401.
- How do I become a member?
- How do I change my address on my account?
- How can I pay on my loan at Northland Area Federal Credit Union?
- How can I apply for a loan?
- What do I need to know before I co-sign a loan?